Friday, July 6, 2012

So far so good!

Since i've now passed the halfway mark, i thought it might be fun to flip back through my book and pick my top five favorite creations/entries so far. Here they are, in no particular order of preference:

Day 29 – i love the little mask because i was sick as a dog that day, yet still found the courage to carry on the day's assignment.

Day 49 – Helvetica Rice. So perfectly pretty!

Day 52 – oh, the ambigram! I plan on revisiting this artwork to make it my digital signature.... soon!

Day 56 – snow shovelling! the first day where i didn't create something, and accepted that simply doing something that fit the assignment was sometimes even better.

Day 97 – Rumble in the Dome... my spring ultimate team was so! much! fun!, and this assignment still comes up in conversation regularly.

And i have to include a bonus day:
Day 173 – the star sign. I had nothing to do with it, but the encouragement i received through it couldn't have happened at a better time!

A big THANK YOU to everyone who's helped along the way – either with a word of encouragement, by suggesting ideas, helping out with the day's assignment or simply put up with my blog talk. Here's to the second half of the year!

gstar

PS. What are your personal favorites?

No comments:

Post a Comment