Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 193 :: Wednesday July 11 :: Ottawa

Build a puppet (sock puppet, paper-bag puppet, marionette, stick puppet, shadow puppet, etc.). Bonus: Create a performance with the puppet... Maybe even get your friends to make other puppets and join in!

Hmmm... my first choice would have been a paper bag puppet, but I made one of those less than a week ago... Thankfully, a backup plan came to mind while folding laundry! When we were young, my sister and I would often be tasked with folding laundry. Our favorite part was pairing socks, and we came up with this game called 'sock wedding'. We would each take half the socks, then one of us would secretly select a sock while the other would suggest possible mates. It sounds a bit silly, but was hilarious every time! And in that spirit, here are my sock newlyweds :)




No comments:

Post a Comment