Friday, July 27, 2012

Day 196 :: Saturday July 14 :: St-Edouard, NB

Make something that is supposed to be walked on, and walk on it! It could be a type of floor covering, something that attaches to your feet, or...?

Remember the story of the maze? Well, given that I'm at the cottage and this assignment is perfect... it's time to break my self-imposed rule of not doing the same thing twice. I was awake bright and early today, and walked down to the beach to create this large maze while everyone else was still asleep. It took about 45 minutes to create... but the gulls and waves were a great soundtrack, and I enjoyed every minute of it.

Once finished, I walked back to the cottage to find some volunteers to try my maze. Soon, mom, dad, sis, dog, aunt and friend were making their way through, hoping to find the way to the middle of the star and the seashell treasure inside. Fun was had by all... what a great morning. :)



My parents walking the maze:



And my sister, having made it to the star centre!


2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love mazes, how great to create one you can walk through.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is amazing! :D I love it! What a great, fun idea ^^

    ReplyDelete