Friday, July 6, 2012

Day 182 :: Saturday June 30 :: Lac Vert, QC

Work with your hands... literally. You can decorate them with paint or henna, or even make a hand shadow. You might need a friend to lend you a hand. (Sorry, I couldn't resist.)

I'm out of town on a wilderness camping trip this weekend, but made sure to write down the prompts for each day where i'd be away. So today, after a full day of paddling, playing in the water, throwing frisbees, napping in hammocks, reading, roasting marshmallows... I explained today's assignment to my fellow campers, who quickly jumped on board to help.

These hand shadows were made with the help of Ian (extra set of hands, outside tent) and Draza (taking the pictures, inside tent). We used a headlamp for lighting, which worked wonderfully. It was a lot of fun and many silly pictures were taken – below are my favorites.




No comments:

Post a Comment