Friday, May 18, 2012

Day 134 :: Sunday May 13 :: Ottawa

Reinterpret your favorite childhood story.

This left me scratching my head for a few minutes... i can't recall a particular 'favorite' story, as i did go through a lot of books in my younger years – and i still do, to be honest! Perhaps mom or dad could jog my memory? :) Thinking back as far as i could, one book popped into my mind. It was the story of a girl who had a new coat with pretty buttons, and as she made her way home one day she managed to lose all the buttons (one got caught as she slipped through a fence, etc). It does have a happy ending as she retraces her steps and finds them all, and her mom sews them back on. And below are my sewn-on buttons!


1 comment:

  1. Je me rappelle bien de cette histoire! Il y avait aussi celle de Julie qui partait avec son parapluie et bien sûr Plumeneige, que tu connaissais par coeur!
    ...beaux souvenirs....:)

    ReplyDelete