Monday, December 10, 2012

Day 315 :: Saturday November 10 :: Ottawa

Create a tattoo or something inspired by tattoos. Extra credit: Apply it temporarily to yourself, someone else, or even an inanimate object.

Ha! I don't think it's too much of a secret that I'm quite fond of tattoos. When I noticed this prompt coming up earlier in the week, I pondered aloud on Facebook if I should get ink done. My sister and I had been tossing around the idea of getting 'sister' tattoos, either the same thing or something that would each represent the other. Then she commented on my FB post that '315' was her age in months – so what better day than today to get my tattoo done?

The wonderful Jamie at Living Colour did all the work, and 45 minutes later (which felt like the blink of an eye compared to my last tattoo sitting!) I was the proud owner of this pretty piece on my inner left ankle. My sister was the first to see it – via text message – and loved it :) Mission accomplished!




3 comments:

  1. Not a temporary one I assume!?
    I´m not fond of tattoos myself, but I think its great that you love yours!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. No, not temporary :) It should be noted that my sister has more than i do!

      Delete
  2. I really like it as well! I haven't met your sister but somehow it feels as if t represents her quite well!

    ReplyDelete