Thursday, August 9, 2012

Day 204 :: Sunday July 22 :: Ottawa

Ask a friend you haven't talked to in a while for a suggestion of what to do today. Explaining what you're up to is part of the experience. Bonus: Get your friend involved in the actual thing you make. 

I started this assignment by putting a call-for-suggestions out on Facebook! I then spent a few hours in house-reno-land assembling/installing Ikea drawers (remember yesterday's twenty-five boxes?), before checking to see what suggestions the post might have gathered. There were some great ones!



Wow, the 'create the floorplan for your dream home' suggestion couldn't have been more perfect, and is the one i opted for. My friend let me doodle in his reno notebook, and here's the result! Note the full-size ultimate field and star-shaped pool in the backyard :D

PS. I'm filing the other suggestions and plan on executing each one before the year is done!


No comments:

Post a Comment