Monday, April 30, 2012

Day 117 :: Thursday April 26 :: Ottawa

Go out of your way. Travel somewhere you wouldn't normally go today specifically to create something inspired by that location.

Confession: I cheated... It was raining on Thursday, so i actually did this on Friday... I know, i know, boo me :(

After work, instead of my usual 20-minute walk home, i headed west. Fifty minutes and two buses later, i had made it to Britannia beach, one of my favorite places in the city. But it was no sunny day at the beach – it was cloudy, super windy and it felt like a zillion degrees under zero... which is why my little sand castle isn't the most elaborate one i've ever made. but it has a star-shaped base, and a little pine needle flag, so it doesn't really matter that i felt like i was getting frostbite while making it, right? :)


No comments:

Post a Comment