Monday, January 21, 2013

Day 355 :: Thursday December 20 :: Ottawa

Half and half. Take two things that don't go together and find a way to make half of one and half of the other fit together into one new thing.

There is definitely not enough time in my days right now, especially with getting ready to fly home on Saturday... did i mention that i haven't started packing yet?! So, of course, tonight seemed like a good night to go out for dinner with a friend and catch up. I originally wanted to do this assignment with a combination of our food orders, but it slipped my mind until the moment the plates were getting cleared post-meal. &^%$#!!! I told my friend this, and once he caught his breath from laughing too hard, he replied with 'just put a pompom and a meatball together'. Done! Thanks Jeff!


No comments:

Post a Comment