Tuesday, January 24, 2012

The beginning...

It was late afternoon, on January first. I'd just returned to Ottawa from a wonderful Christmas break in New Brunswick, and was looking around my tiny apartment for something to do. Digging through books, i found this:
I had bought this book almost two years ago – and i confess to putting the '365' project off in 2011. After paging through it, i decided that 2012 would be the year and sat down to complete the Day 1 entry.
Here's how it works: each day has its creative prompt/challenge/directions. I'll post the prompt along with an image of what was created, along with some 'behind the scenes' commentary when applicable.
I'm now on day 24, and so far, it's been really fun – and sometimes challenging. I'm definitely happy i took this challenge on – maybe reading this will inspire you to undertake your own 365/one-a-day challenge? If you do, please share it with me :)
Looking forward to the remaining 342 days!
gstar

No comments:

Post a Comment